1. Always recognize the simply things you can do in any complex situation,
2. Look for the “enabling condition” - what is the first action you can take to unleash positive progress,
3. Be right with yourself, you must be centered, or people will see through you,
4. Be an Optimist,
5. Motivate your team to a common goal,
6. Create order, be calm, exercise and get enough sleep,
7. Schedule your “balance” into the day,
8. Being a good communicator is also being a good teacher,
9. Be your brother’s keeper,
10. You can add value at any level, and make a difference one person at a time, one day at a time,
Condoleezza Rice is a great role model demonstrating if you live to learn, live to act, live to love and live to give, you can experience your greatest potential, regardless of your humble beginnings.
Ms. Rice, Thank you for your professional and personal leadership lessons and for your service to our Nation.
Live 4 Today!