Do you know what your passion is? Passion is one thing that all high achievers have in common, and to become a long-term performer you must embrace it if you want to Reach Your Full Potential (RYFP).
Passionate people try harder to achieve their goals, and are happier. In life and work they’re more productive, creative, innovative and valued.
For every person who is half-hearted in their work, there are plenty of people hungry, willing and able to grab those opportunities. For that reason, you’re not safe in that job you think is safe if you don’t love it.
When we don’t spend much time focusing on our passions, they’re often difficult to identify. But we all have passions; it is a matter of discovering it. There are six fundamental factors that determine passion is present in yourself.
- Flow: if you lose track of time while doing or thinking about something, you’re often in a state of passion.
- Failure; You will persist despite failure when you’re passionate.
- Free; We’re not suggesting that you work for free, but the truth is that you go above and beyond when you’re passionate about the outcome.
- Distraction; Pay attention to what is distracting you; it could be a passion.
- Against the Grain; A passion is something you’re drawn to, even if it is not popular.
- Irritation; Everyone has a short list of things that really annoy them when done poorly. Tune in; these are things you care about.
Live to Learn and Act on your God-given passion,
Live 4 Today!